You’ll want to be a part of this ministry! Come out and help us reach the Community of La Pintana for Jesus Christ. We need men, women and teenagers to come and help us make an impact on the poorest community in the country of Chile. Help us share the love of Jesus Christ. Help us to be the hands and feet that we are called to be. Help us to love those that feel unloved.
Hogars (Children’s Homes)
House of Hope
Leave Saturday February 22, 2014 — Return Sunday March 9, 2014
Approximately $2,850 per person.
[This price includes airfare from a major airport near you, in-country cost of food, lodging and transportation. However it is based on an airfare cost of no more than $1500. And a peso exchange rate of no less than
460 pesos to the American dollar.] All first time Team Members will be responsible for their entry cost into Chile of $160
• Participant has a valid passport at the time of departure.
• Participant is at least 14 years of age. [negotiable]
• Participant must complete: 1) a Vision for Chile application and
2) release form and 3) submit it to VFC with a $250 non-refundable deposit no later than January 15, 2014
• Completing the construction of our new multi-purpose building
• Vacation Bible School for boys and girls from the Hogars & Street Kids
• Community Projects and much more.
WE NEED MEN & WOMEN OF ALL AGES. TEENAGERS ARE WELCOME! MAKE THIS A FAMILY EVENT.
Tom Orme, Director
Vision For Chile is ministry of Vision For Children