“Teaching English as a second language is a rewarding way to impact others and change your life.”
—Amy Hartman, ESL coordinator for Vision For Chile
Potential Projects Teaching ESL at:
- A orphanage in Santiago (young girls)
- The House of Hope in Santiago (teenage girls)
- Schools in la Pintana-Chile (400 Children)
- The C&MA Seminary and Church (adults)
- Feeding program.
- Also, pouring your life into the lives of needy children and orphans
- Must be Spanish speaking—either fluent or very conversational
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have valid passport or obtain one in time for the trip.
- All year.
- Summer Middle of May to the end of June.
Cost: approximately $3,100
Interested? Please contact us and we’ll be glad to give you more details and answer any of your questions!
Trips are limited, so contact us soon! We also need interns for longer stays such as 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
Contact Tom Orme
Director of Vision For Chile
READ A TESTIMONY