A ‘Not’ Halloween Fiesta
The local church knows about Casa Esperanza and came to work with us, cook for us, and more! This troupe of clowns came in vivid colors to brighten a party for the children of the two neighboring orphanages and others who came to a ‘not’ halloween party.
The clowns led dances with the kids and offered skits with gospel messages– their freely offered ministry.
Clowns, elaborate cupcakes, and a handful of chocolate candy to go put many smiles on the faces of the visiting kids. As an encore, the clowns next led the volunteer and house remembers in exhausting dances after the young ones left. (Did we need more exercise?)
Love and Hope shines from the Casa Esperanza in Jesus’ name as it connects with children in LaPintana.
Founder Tom Orme gets lots of love from the girls who live at the Casa Esperanza and the kids who visit its programs
During our visit to a nearby boys and girls orphanage, after sharing hotdogs and chips, the students bowed and prayed with us for God’s protection, provision and blessing of the many vulnerable children in Chile. Please pray that they and their workers would share God’s love, care. and strength daily. Please pray for these children.
Photos, hugs, painting, etc!
Lisa on her first time in Chile took 1500 photos for our newsletters while painting rooms, cooking and loving kids! We wanted to say thanks and hope to see you next year!
The snow covered Andes Mtns ever visible from Santiago’s streets, even the dusty ones
Grateful so much for:
- The many answered prayers that helped protect, direct and strengthen the team
- The chicas’ growth and love we saw at Casa Esperanza (The House of Hope) – very encouraging!
- The family God is building there and hope it offers girls and neighborhood
- Successful completion of the repairs, roof replacement, and painting projects
- The sweet love, unity and fellowship we enjoyed with the team and others who live and work in Santiago
• The Oct 2023 team is now safely home from Chile
Maggie, our youngest team member loved on the girls and made the paint team fly through more work than planned.
We need more young workers.
Maybe you or someone you know should think about October 2024?
- Support – material and spiritual for the work
- Continued growth for the girls living in the House of Hope
- The work team forming for Next Year – late Oct. of 2024
- The children of Chile