Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus. This note is to let you know the prayer requests from the girls in House of Hope, we need you pray.
1. CLAUDIA Gutiérrez: (3rd year Nursing Technician)
For her mother that she might fix her family situation and for her spiritual life.
For her studies that she might pass mathematics and her professional practicum.
2. NICOLE Reyes: (4th Year Elementary Education with mention in English)
For her family (Father, mother, sister and 7-year-old niece) that they may know the Lord.
For the health of her study companion Romina who has hypocalcemia.
For her friend Catalina that she may begin her studies (Her career is on hold).
That it will be a good year at the university and that she will pass all her courses.
3. ESTEFANÍA Layseca: (4th. Year Elementary Education with mention in English)
That her boyfriend Cristian may know the Lord.
That she do well in the University and improve her spoken English.
That the plans she has put before the Lord will be realized according to God’s will.
4. IVETTE Layseca: (3rd year Psychopedagogy)
For her studies in the university that she will do well and that the Lord will supply all her economic needs.
For her family (father and mother) that the Lord will work in their economic needs and open doors for her father to work.
5. LISSETTE Levinao: (1st year Tourism with mention in Tourism Businesses)
That the work in VBS with the children will be effective and they will be motivated to participate in the ZONE KIDS beginning March 15 and also for the workshops during the week.
That all will go well in her home and that her mother will receive Christ in her heart.
6. ALICIA Lloyd: (Volunteer from USA, she came to work in the micro business)
That the Lord will give her wisdom in the work in the micro-business and wisdom as to how to work with the girls in House of Hope with success.
7. LILIANA Alarcón (High School)
That she will get the visa and be able to travel to the United States to see her children and that she will be in family court before May 15.
8. BERTA Levinao: (Nursing Technician with mention in Pediatrics – 3rd year)
For her practicum, her exams and her graduation this year, that the Lord will give her intelligence and renewed strength and that all will go well.
Vision for Children